martes, 28 de agosto de 2012

UCV CAMPEÓN EN LA CATEGORÍA FORMACION Y DESARROLLO


UCV CAMPEÓN EN LA CATEGORÍA FORMACION Y DESARROLLO.........

Ayer el equipo de la EBM AEA UCV se tituló campeón en la categoría Formación y Desarrollo (Preparatorio) de la Liga de Béisbol menor del Distrito Capital (LIMENOR), al derrotar a Los Amigos 5 carreras por 2 en el tercer y último juego de la final que se inició el pasado sábado.

En la edición 2011-2012 (temporada Nro. 60 de la LIMENOR), se disputó la Copa "Dimas José Reina".

UCV "B" CATEGORÍA FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO:

PELOTERO                          POSICIÓN EN LA TEMP.
REDINSON GÓMEZ             PITCHER Y SS
LEONARDO RONDON         3B Y SS
JUAN DELGADO(H)            PITCHER Y OUTFILDER
CRISTIAN TORTOLERO      OUTFILDER
ABRAHAN HERNÁNDEZ      PITCHER Y OUTFILDER
SAMUEL VISCUÑA              1B
JHONIEL CICILIANI            3B Y OUTFILDER
LEONEL GONZALEZ           CATCHER
LEONEL QUIÑONEZ (R1)    PITCHER Y OUTFILDER
FRANCISCO FIGUEIRA        OUTFILDER
DARWIN SALCEDO(R2)       PITCHER Y OUTFILDER
JOSE TIRADO                     OUTFILDER
CRISTIAN DUQUE(R3)        PITCHER Y OUTFILDER
DANIEL RODRIGUEZ           2B
YOSUE RONDON                OUTFILDER, INFIL. Y PITCHER

TECNICOS.

YORVIN D'SILVA                  MÁNAGER
JESÚS MOSQUERA              COACH
ANDRÉS MÁRQUEZ             COACH
JUAN DELGADO (P)            COACH

PRESIDENTE DE LA EBM AEA UCV: EDGAR RODRÍGUEZ.

R1: Refuerzo, juega con el equipo Cardenales
R2: Refuerzo, juega con el equipo Apolo
R3: Refuerzo, juega con el equipo Miraflores

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi, i think that i ѕaw you vіsited mу weblog so i came to go back the choose?
    .I аm attempting tο finԁ things to еnhance my wеb site!

    I guеss its adequate to use some οf your idеаs!
    !
    My page :: bangli move

    ResponderEliminar
  2. І like thе valuаblе info you ргovide in yоuг
    aгtiсles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
    My webpage - download decaptcha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I every time emailed this blog post page to all my fгiends, as if like to
    read it next my contacts will too.
    Feel free to surf my webpage - bypass captcha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Pleaѕe let me knοω if you're looking for a author for your weblog. You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material for your blοg in exchange fοr a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Kudos!
    Here is my web blog captcha bypass

    ResponderEliminar
  5. When I іnitiallу cοmmented I сlicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and noω
    еach tіme a comment is added I gеt several e-mails ωith the same comment.

    Is there any way you can гemove mе from thаt servіce?
    Thank уou!
    Feel free to surf my blog post : captcha ocr

    ResponderEliminar

DEJANOS TUS COMENTARIOS PERO SIN OFENDER A NADIE

;